This week I will be sharing my 5 things of the week.
- louis Vuitton iphone case; I’m loving this one because Its been on my top 5 for a couple of weeks now. It was a surprise gift from my mom. At first I actually did not like it. My mom sent me a picture asking what I thought about it, and I told her it was ugly and I didn’t like it. She was disappointed, but once it got here I fell in Love. There is something about it that screams unique. I guess I didn’t like it the first time because there is a lot is going on the case, but its a nice staple or accessory to compliment yourself.
2. My second thing on my Top 5 this week is;
Last weeks style issue, my clothing line was featured. I made a blog post about this, You can view that post on this link. here It was another accomplishment that I was very proud of.
3. Graduation Hat. I cant get over the fact that Im going to be done with my bachelors in a few weeks, hence why this is on my top 5.
All my life I couldn’t wait till when I will have the opportunity to design my graduation hat, now its here, I just hope I don’t go overboard and mess it up.
4. The next thing is my favorite perfume. Si’ by Giorgio Armani. LOVE LOVE It!!
Every time I have it on, I always get compliments on my scent.
I would definitely be buying it over and over again. As far as far as I have a job so I can actually afford it.
5. The last thing on my list, Lets talk skin care. Once upon a time I had terrible skin.
I found out that aloe vera works on the skin so very well. Although I hated using the actual plant because of how messy it was, the plan is very good for the skin.
I wanted to keep up with it consistently so I bought aloe very from GNC a vitamin shop.
This has been working perfectly for me, and I also use it with a vitamin C moisturizer. I love these products so much, They both have positive results ever since I started using them. SO I definitely recommend to ANYONE.
They are also super affordable.
Follow us on twitter @herdiarysays and submit your very own favorite things of the week, for a chance to be featured on our blog.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org